The MyWorld Scholarship supports home (UK) fee paying students who live in Bath (BA) and Bristol (BS) postcodes who are from underrepresented groups in Higher Education, to access taught postgraduate study linked to the creative technologies industry at the following universities:
- University of Bristol
- Bath Spa University
- University of the West of England (UWE Bristol)
- University of Bath
Ten awards of up to £5,000 (pro-rata for the amount of credit they are studying) are available in 2022/23 and will be paid against the student’s tuition fees for postgraduate taught degree programme, as a fee reduction/waiver.
Successful applicants will need to be enrolled and engage on either a postgraduate taught programme, studying either part-time or full-time. The programme of study must be linked to the creative technologies industry and be offered at either the University of Bristol, Bath Spa University, University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) or University of Bath.
The scholarship will only apply for 2022/23, irrespective of the duration of the course.
You can apply if you:
- Are resident in a Bath (BA) or Bristol (BS) postcode
- Are eligible for home (UK) tuition fees
- Are from a group underrepresented in Higher Education (see Terms and Conditions)
- Hold an offer to study a postgraduate course (or for a part thereof e.g. microcredentials) which is linked to the creative technologies industry at either University of Bristol, Bath Spa University, University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) or University of Bath during the 2022/23 academic year. Please note we will consider applicants from any course related to gaining employment within the creative technologies industries, but priority will be given to those on courses most closely aligned to the MyWorld programme aims and objectives. Please see the list of courses which will be prioritised in Terms and Conditions
- Intend to gain employment in the creative technologies industry following completion of academic study
How to apply
Before you can apply for the Scholarship, you must already be holding an offer of study starting in Autumn 2022.
Apply using the MyWorld Scholarship Application form 2022/23
The closing date for all applications closed on Monday 5 September 2022.
For further details on the application process, timetable for decisions and offer information to successful and reserve applicants, read the 2022/23 terms and conditions.
The MyWorld scholarship is funded via government funding provided through UK Research and Innovation’s flagship Strength in Places Fund MyWorld project.
In the event of any queries about the MyWorld Scholarship please contact firstname.lastname@example.org stating “MyWorld Scholarship_your surname” as the title of the email.