Are you living and working in the Bristol and Bath area from an underrepresented background and keen to develop your skills within Unreal Engine?
MyWorld is running two three-day Unreal Engine courses- one course will run on 3,4,5 January at Newton Park Campus, Bath Spa University and a second (repeated) course will run on 27 Feb, 28 Feb and 1 Mar at Clifton Campus, University of Bristol.
- applications and industry relevance of Unreal Engine
- how to navigate the Unreal Engine Interface
- design and creating a simple level with guidance
- animating and sound
- testing and debugging
with the final afternoon of the course an opportunity for attendees to present the projects they have made during the three days to the group for feedback.
The course is being developed and delivered by a highly recommended local Unreal Engine trainer who will provide instruction and will cover the essentials needed for an introduction to Unreal Engine.
To fully participate in the course, you will need to attend in person on all three days the course is running, it is not possible to join the course online.
In order to be eligible to apply free-of-charge place on the course you must:
- be over 18 and identify as being from a group (or multiple groups) which is /are under-represented in the creative technologies industries
- be living or working in the Bristol and Bath area
- be available to attend all three days of the training course in person
- be able to demonstrate the impact which undertaking the Unreal course will have on your future career in the creative technology industries
- be already working in the creative technology industries or be able to demonstrate your desire to work in the creative technology industries
- not be a student- on this occasion, we are unable to consider applications from those in full-time education.
If you meet the above eligibility criteria please fill out the EOI form by 09:00 Monday 11 December.
We expect to hold a wait list, in the event that the selected candidates are unable to take up their place. We anticipate we will make the selections in the w/c 11 December.